I just joined Scrapbook Challenges late Friday night and I'm impressed, by not only the fun challenges, but the many talented people that inspire me. And they are all in one place!! Right now they are doing the New Year's Blog Hop, which is SO much fun!! You can read about it and begin the challenge at Pamela's Blog. Then hop on over to Hop On Board and check out all the members' take on Blog Hop Sketch!
Here's the sketch.....
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Scrapbook Challenges' New Year's Blog Hop
Posted by Alma at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
u did it..great work there. love the colors
Great job! Thanks for participating in the SC Blog Hop!
Oh I love it! Great job! :)
what a cool halloween layout!
Cute layout! I love how you staggered the height of the strips.
Hi Alma...it's AuntJo! Love all those little embellies!
Very cool layout! :)
So cute, Halloween is my favorite time of year!
Great work! Love your take on the sketch,
fun halloween page! great take on the sketch
xxbesos
j.leija
Hi Alma I like your take on the sketch. The staggered rectangles and the scalloped edge are great! Love it!
Great layout! I wanted to thank you for joining us on the Scrapbook Challenges New Years blog hop. Also for leaving me such a wonderful comment on my blog & following me. I do appreciate it very much.
I hope you will continue to play with us over on Scrapbook Challenges - we have a lot of great thing coming up this year & visiting my blog. :)
Very cool LO!!!!
Post a Comment